this class is for people who:
- Are new to Pilates with no prior Experience
- Might be recently recovered from an injury to their back, neck shoulder or knee
- Want the reassurance of having a back pain expert leading the class
- Beginners classes run on Monday evening 6-7, Tuesday evening 6-7, Wednesday morning 9.45-10.45 and 11-12, Wednesday evening 6-7 and 7-8, Thursday morning 9.30-10.30, Thursday evening 4-5, 6.30-7.30 and 7.30-8.30
This class is for people who:
- Have previous experience of Pilates classes
- Have completed a 6 week beginners course and want to challenge themselves further
- Are ready to add small Pilates equipment to their workouts.
- Intermediate classes run on a Tuesday evening 7.15-8.15 and Thursday morning 10.45-11.45
All classes take place at Kendal Rugby Club on Shap road.
each class runs for a 6 week block at a cost of £72
Mats and small equipment provided or you can bring your own.
Call 01539 725220 to enquire about a space fill in your details below and our reception team will add you to our waiting list.