this class is for people who:
- Are new to Pilates with no prior Experience
- Might be recently recovered from an injury to their back, neck shoulder or knee
- Want the reassurance of having a back pain expert leading the class
- Beginners classes run on Tuesday evening 6-7 and Thursday morning 9.30-10.30
This class is for people who:
- Have previous experience of Pilates classes
- Have completed a 6 week beginners course and want to challenge themselves further
- Are ready to add small Pilates equipment to their workouts.
- Intermediate classes run on a Tuesday evening 7.15-8.15 and Thursday morning 10.45-11.45
All classes will take place at Kendal Rugby Club on Shap road.
each class runs for a 6 week block at a cost of £72
Mats and small equipment provided or you can bring your own.
Call 01539 725220 to reserve your space fill in your details below and our reception team will call you back